2019 Catalyst Canada Honours Nominations are Open
The Catalyst Canada Honours annually recognizes exceptional role models for accelerating progress for all women through workplace inclusion. Since 2010, 36 outstanding individuals have been honoured as Champions, representing the gold standard for leadership in corporate Canada.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected].
The 2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions are:
- Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief Inclusion Officer, PwC Canada (En français)
- Aneela Zaib, Founder & CEO, emergiTEL (En français)
- Simon Fish, General Counsel, BMO Financial Group (En français)
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Health & Public Service, and Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture Canada (En français)
- Erin Davis, Director, Global Talent Engagement, Stantec Consulting (En français)
- Kona Goulet, Director, Inclusion, BMO Financial Group (En français)
2018 Catalyst Canada International Trailblazer
- Stacey Allaster, Chief Executive, Professional Tennis, United States Tennis Association
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner Retrospectives