Become a Catalyst Supporter
Catalyst is a global nonprofit supported by many of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to help build workplaces that work for women.
Do you represent a corporation, firm, or other organization? Join the Catalyst community and learn how to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace so that women can advance and thrive. Because workplaces that work for women work for everyone.
Contact Talya Gitin at [email protected] to learn more.
Become a Supporter
BENEFITS OF SUPPORTING CATALYST
Support cutting-edge research about how to build inclusive workplaces. Learn to:
- Challenge unconscious bias in your talent management systems.
- Build, manage, and measure your ERG’s impact.
- Counter the emotional tax experienced by people of color.
- Commit to antiracism.
- Create gender partnerships in the workplace.
- Interrupt sexism.
- Embed an intersectional framework in your DEI initiatives.
- Make employees feel valued and included.
- Build your empathy skills.
- Have difficult conversations.
- Prepare for the future of work.
- Diversify your board.
Gain access to:
- Relationship Manager to connect you to our wealth of resources and answer your questions.
- Events (virtual and in-person) and webinars.
- Measurement tools to identify and address disparities within your organization, develop an action plan, and track progress.
- Catalyst’s Information Center that responds daily to Supporter requests.
- E-learning tools to upskill middle managers and turn inclusion into a sustainable business strategy.
- Library of 150+ case studies from leading corporations with real-world examples of programs and strategies.
Fee-for-service access to:
Join our community of Supporter companies across the world. Share and learn from your peers and industry leaders at our convenings.
Apply for the prestigious global Catalyst Award.
Recognize Canadian corporate leaders named Catalyst Honours Champions.
Join our Expert Community.
Participate in, and gain insights from, our groundbreaking initiatives, including:
If you are an employee of a Supporter, please log in to view Supporter-only resources. While access to our Supporter-only resources is exclusive to those in our corporate community, many Catalyst resources are available to the public, and we welcome individual donations to help further our mission.