What We Do
Catalyst is a global nonprofit supported by many of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to help build workplaces that work for women.
Since 1962, our preeminent thought leadership—including unparalleled workplace expertise and actionable research— has helped accelerate progress for women through workplace inclusion.
We provide holistic end-to-end solutions and equip companies with the strategy and tools they need to make change and measure impact at their organizations.
Working with an impactful global community of 500+ Supporter companies, we learn and share leading practices and build positive change.
Our work focuses on five key areas:
- Advancing Women: Increasing the representation of women, particularly women from racially and ethnically marginalized groups, in corporate leadership and promoting equal access to career opportunities.
- Women and the Future of Work: Developing solutions for women and underrepresented groups to have full participation and equal opportunity in the 21st-century workplace.
- Lead for Equity and Inclusion: Deepening understanding of workplace inclusion and equipping global companies to remedy inequities across intersections of identity (such as gender, race, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, or gender identity).
- MARC (Men Advocating Real Change): Engaging men to leverage their influence to advocate for gender equity in the workplace.
- Frontline Employees Initiative: Catalyst is meeting the moment and broadening our focus to include women in frontline roles, so all women thrive.
We offer virtual events, workshops, courses, advisory services, and webinars, as well as our signature Catalyst Awards Conference and Catalyst Honours. Our Catalyst CEO Champions For Change initiative shines a spotlight on organizations and their leaders who exemplify what it takes to create and sustain inclusive workplaces.
Progress for women is progress for everyone. Let’s get started.