40+ global organizations committed to making change for women and other marginalized groups in their workplaces.
Catalyst Expert Community Supporters represent more than 40+ global business organizations committed to making change for women and other marginalized groups in their workplaces. This prestigious coalition convenes to achieve collective impact through collaboration and continuous learning. With guidance and support from Catalyst experts, members strengthen their organizational approaches to accelerate progress for all women.
This Community of companies from around the world explores challenges and best practices to create workplaces that work for all women regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, or ability.
Through firsthand access to Catalyst research, experts, and one another, this Community helps to shape cutting-edge actionable tools and solutions to address critical organizational needs.
The Expert Community amplifies its collective impact by sharing best practices not only with one another but also with the 500+ companies constituting the Catalyst global community. These leading companies set the pace.
- Six meetings annually, convened by Catalyst, where we discuss the Community’s pressing issues and share innovative and practical solutions from both the Expert Community and Catalyst experts and research.
- One learning conversation with a Catalyst expert annually (up to 90 minutes), on a topic selected from one of Catalyst’s four research pillars.
- One speaking engagement (up to 60 minutes) annually on a topic selected from one of Catalyst’s four research pillars.
- Eight tickets to the enERGize ERG event on June 5, 2024.
- Company name acknowledgment at all Catalyst events, including Catalyst Awards and Canada Honours.
- Participation in new Catalyst e-learnings, trainings, and workshop pilots that focus on application of tools and talent-management strategies.
- Opportunities to showcase your organization’s DEI best practices within the Expert Community as well as to the broader Catalyst global audience of over 500 companies.
2023 Expert Community Chair
Executive Director of Diversity & Inclusion
Current Expert Community Members
Altria Group, Inc.
Bank of America
BMO Financial Group
Boston Consulting Group
Capital One Financial
The Coca-Cola Company
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Micron Technology, Inc.