Celebrating Canadian Business Leaders Who Champion Women and Inclusive Workplaces
2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions
- Aneela Zaib, Founder & CEO, emergiTEL (En français)
- Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief Inclusion Officer, PwC Canada (En français)
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Health & Public Service, and Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture Canada (En français)
- Simon Fish, General Counsel, BMO (En français)
- Kona Goulet, Director, Inclusion, BMO Financial Group (En français)
- Erin Davis, Director, Global Talent Engagement, Stantec Consulting (En français)
2018 Catalyst Canada International Trailblazer
- Stacey Allaster, Chief Executive, Professional Tennis, United States Tennis Association
Celebrate with us on October 15, 2018.
The Catalyst Canada Honours annually recognizes exceptional role models for accelerating progress for women through workplace inclusion. Since 2010, 36 outstanding individuals have been honoured as Champions, representing the gold standard for leadership in corporate Canada.
The Conference invites Canada's most powerful leaders as well as experts in HR and diversity and inclusion to work together to build workplaces that work for women. It's a great way to learn more about D&I and to network with other professionals who share your passion for equality. Learn more about this year's conference.
Come to our Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner for the celebration, and leave with inspiration! Over 600 senior business leaders gather to recognize and celebrate the year's Champions of inclusive leadership. And you could be one of them. Reserve your table now.
Questions? Contact us at +1 416 815 7600 or [email protected].