Join us on October 15, 2018 for the Catalyst Canada Honours.
The Catalyst Canada Honours annually recognizes exceptional role models for accelerating progress for women through workplace inclusion. Since 2010, more than 36 outstanding individuals have been honoured as Champions, representing the gold standard for leadership in corporate Canada.
The Champions are recognized each year at the Catalyst Canada Honours dinner which gathers over 600 senior business leaders from various industries across the country for an evening of celebration and inspiration.
Reserve your table today!
The Catalyst Canada Honours Champions are:
- Aneela Zaib, Founder & CEO, emergiTEL (En français)
- Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief Inclusion Officer, PwC Canada (En français)
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Health & Public Service, and Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture Canada (En français)
- Simon Fish, General Counsel, BMO (En français)
- Kona Goulet, Director, Inclusion, BMO Financial Group (En français)
- Erin Davis, Director, Global Talent Engagement, Stantec Consulting (En français)
2018 Catalyst Canada International Trailblazer
- Stacey Allaster, Chief Executive, Professional Tennis, United States Tennis Association
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner Retrospectives