The Catalyst Canada Honours annually recognizes exceptional role models for accelerating progress for women through workplace inclusion. Since 2010, more than 36 outstanding individuals have been honoured as Champions, representing the gold standard for leadership in corporate Canada.
The Catalyst Canada Honours conference is your chance to hear from the Champions and other leaders and experts on a wide variety of topics related to creating workplaces that work for women. More information about the 2018 Catalyst Canada Honours conference will be available soon.
Join us on October 15, 2018 in Toronto! Check out the full Conference agenda here. The Conference will feature the 2018 Catalyst Canada Honours Champions, and precedes the celebratory Catalyst Canada Honours Dinner.
The Catalyst Canada Honours Champions are:
- Aneela Zaib, Founder & CEO, emergiTEL (En français)
- Bill McFarland, CEO and Chief Inclusion Officer, PwC Canada (En français)
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Health & Public Service, and Inclusion & Diversity Managing Director, Accenture Canada (En français)
- Simon Fish, General Counsel, BMO (En français)
- Kona Goulet, Director, Inclusion, BMO Financial Group (En français)
- Erin Davis, Director, Global Talent Engagement, Stantec Consulting (En français)
2018 Catalyst Canada International Trailblazer
- Stacey Allaster, Chief Executive, Professional Tennis, United States Tennis Association
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].