MARC Networks accelerate culture change through peer coaching. Intended for leaders who have taken part in MARC Leaders or similar inclusion training, MARC Networks is a sustainable solution for supporting diversity champions and collaboration among individuals committed to inclusion.
Through self-selected small groups, Networks utilize content provided by MARC in self-paced meetings. Meeting guides cover content across critical “trouble spots”—work processes, practices, and interactions—that can easily derail inclusion.
MARC Networks topics include:
- Exclusionary meeting dynamics
- Workplace flexibility strategies
- Relationships with a diverse network
- High-visibility assignments and opportunities
- Equitable feedback
- Strategies for developing diverse talent
Who is MARC Networks for?
MARC Networks is a tool for further developing and sustaining inclusive leadership. While targeted toward men, women may also join and participate as full members.
MARC Networks is ideally suited for:
- Individuals and organizations who have participated in MARC Leaders.
- Individuals who are eager to take action on inclusion issues and want to learn more.
- Leaders in organizations who are actively engaged in supporting workplace equality.
Benefits of MARC Networks
- Practical tips and easy-to-use tools for developing inclusive leadership skills critical to business performance.
- Access to a network of supportive, like-minded professionals and leaders.
- Enhanced visibility and influence as a champion of inclusion.
- Leverage investments in inclusive leadership development programs (e.g., MARC Leaders, unconscious bias trainings) through peer-to-peer coaching and knowledge-sharing.
- Create inclusive workplaces faster by developing a growing cadre of male leaders who can act as champions of inclusion.
Start a Network
Overview PDF: MARC Networks
The MARC Community is an online hub for men committed to addressing gender inequality in the workplace. We feature the…
This MARC Leaders Workshop is a unique Catalyst program that enables directors through senior executives to sharpen awareness of inequality,…
MARC Teams is a group-learning strategy for creating inclusive workplaces on a grassroots level. In a MARC Team, a small…
New York City, NY, February 26, 2019—Engaging male leaders has never been more critical to real, sustainable workplace equality. Recognizing…