MARC Executive Dialogue
Engages C-suite leadership in an authentic dialogue that enables them to use their power to create and accelerate meaningful culture change.
In this session, executives will focus on enhancing their leadership credibility as they build organizational equity and inclusion. Through interactive dialogue, they will explore their own personal case for gender equity and come away with a nuanced understanding of the root causes of the challenges they face. By reflecting on their individual leadership roles, they will deepen their awareness of both the responsibility and the opportunity they have as executives. In addition, the group members commit to holding one another accountable for achieving sustainable culture change.
- Increase their knowledge of root causes by not only identifying the challenges they face but gaining a better understanding of why they are what they are.
- Examine the derailers that can get in the way of understanding and facing up to the true issues at an individual and systemic level.
- Develop a more visceral awareness and acceptance of systemic gender-based advantage (i.e., privilege) and disadvantage, and the impact this has on employees.
- Explore the implications of organizational equity on their personal leadership roles and their individual accountability and credibility.
- Draw connections between a culture of equity and inclusion and their organization’s business strategy.
- Leave with individual and group commitments that are specific to their unique roles and opportunities for driving systemic change.
Audience: C-suite executives (CEO and direct reports)
Format: In-person or virtual
Duration: 4 hours
Number of Participants: 15–25
Overview PDF: MARC Executive Dialogue
For more information, contact us at [email protected].
MARC programming empowers men to recognize inequality and respond through effective partnership across gender.
This online course provides employees of all levels with a compact introduction to MARC and the topic of gender partnership.
This interactive virtual workshop enables managers and mid-level employees to reflect on their contribution to advancing equity and inclusion.