MARC Teams is a group-learning strategy for creating inclusive workplaces on a grassroots level. In a MARC Team, a small group of men and women facilitate their own discussions on a progression of monthly topics, supported by resources from MARC.
Team members will develop their ability to see through someone else’s perspective, practice having dialogues across differences, and advance skills to support a climate of inclusion regardless of level.
Benefits of MARC Teams
- Space to engage in candid conversations about gender and its impact in the workplace.
- Opportunity to develop an inclusive skill set that is critical to business performance.
- Access to tools and strategies that increase leadership effectiveness.
- Membership in a network of supportive, like-minded professionals and leaders.
- Chance to gain visibility as a champion of inclusion in your organization.
- Higher-performing teams able to question norms, work cohesively, and become more innovative.
- Platform for leaders to demonstrate the company’s commitment to inclusion.
- Translation of Catalyst’s robust library of resources into content scaled for all learners.
- Ability to leverage investments in inclusive leadership-development programs, such as MARC Leaders.
MARC Teams Program Outline
Looking for MARC Teams discussion materials? Individuals at MARC Teams pilot organizations can access materials via our password-protected portal.
Having trouble accessing the portal? Email email@example.com for help.
The MARC Community is an online hub for men committed to addressing gender inequality in the workplace. We offer tips for taking action and a forum.
MARC Leaders is program that enables business leaders to enhance awareness of inequality and critical inclusive leadership strategies.
MARC Networks is a peer-coaching solution for supporting diversity champions and collaboration among individuals committed to inclusion.
Catalyst receives the largest grant in its 50+ year history.