MARC Teams is a group-learning strategy for creating inclusive workplaces on a grassroots level. In a MARC Team, a small group of men and women facilitate their own discussions on a progression of monthly topics, supported by resources from MARC.
Team members will develop their ability to see through someone else’s perspective, practice having dialogues across differences, and advance skills to support a climate of inclusion regardless of level.
Benefits of MARC Teams
- Space to engage in candid conversations about gender and its impact in the workplace.
- Opportunity to develop an inclusive skill set that is critical to business performance.
- Access to tools and strategies that increase leadership effectiveness.
- Membership in a network of supportive, like-minded professionals and leaders.
- Chance to gain visibility as a champion of inclusion in your organization.
- Higher-performing teams able to question norms, work cohesively, and become more innovative.
- Platform for leaders to demonstrate the company’s commitment to inclusion.
- Translation of Catalyst’s robust library of resources into content scaled for all learners.
- Ability to leverage investments in inclusive leadership-development programs, such as MARC Leaders.
MARC Teams Program Outline
Looking for MARC Teams discussion materials? Individuals at MARC Teams pilot organizations can access materials via our password-protected portal.
The MARC Community is an online hub for men committed to addressing gender inequality in the workplace. We feature the…
This MARC Leaders Workshop is a unique Catalyst program that enables directors through senior executives to sharpen awareness of inequality,…
MARC Networks accelerate culture change through peer coaching. Intended for leaders who have taken part in MARC Leaders or similar…
New York City, NY, February 26, 2019—Engaging male leaders has never been more critical to real, sustainable workplace equality. Recognizing…