Precision. Strategy. Advisement.
Turn Diversity Into a Business Advantage With Catalyst Consultants.
We’ve been consulting for 20+ years, so we know gender equity and workplace culture must be addressed holistically to make sustainable progress. But we often see organizations that examine engagement, retention, work-life effectiveness, and talent development as discrete issues. We call this the “laundry list” approach.
Catalyst consultants will help you transform your laundry list into an integrated strategy that uses the broader framework of inclusion to assess challenges and target your opportunities for greatest leverage. We guide you in identifying specific gaps and levers for change through data collection, analysis, and synthesis. With a clear vision for change, we can help you build a precise strategy driven by outcomes that will accelerate your organization’s progress toward its goals for building an equitable workplace
We collaborate with you to create a D&I strategy that prioritizes the areas of greatest leverage for increasing the representation of women in your pipeline to leadership. We offer three tiers of consulting engagements to fit your needs. At the end of any engagement, you will have a strategic framework with specific action items to achieve your D&I goals.
- Strategy Workshops: Partner with us to develop your D&I strategy with our most streamlined approach. Best for companies that already have significant data, and need D&I expertise to guide review of their data to create an effective strategy.
- Condensed Strategy Engagement: An efficient approach to data collection and analysis that shapes your targeted strategy. Best for a company that wants to understand the foundational need-to-know D&I issues facing their organization.
- Strategy Deep Dive: Our most in-depth and hands-on analysis. Best for a company that wants to understand all facets of the D&I issues facing their organization.
Access our experts for strategic advice and support to initiate, drive, and advance your D&I activities.
- Ongoing Strategic Thought Partner: We will provide advice and insights, schedule regular check-ins, and craft a framework for making key decisions during the change process. We will act as your sounding board, identify critical success factors, share best practices, and guide you through decision points to consider potential implications of the choices you must make.
- Package of Consulting Hours: For pre-defined, limited scope projects that are essential to the execution of your strategy.
Areas of Expertise
|► Accountability, Goals, and Metrics||► Recruitment & Career Progression|
|► Business Case Development and Change Rationale||► Sponsorship and Mentoring Initiatives|
|► Diagnostics and Strategy Development||► Sexual Harassment|
|► Diversity and Inclusion Governance/Councils||► Talent Management Processes|
|► Gender, Race, Ethnicity||► Unconscious Bias|
|► Inclusive Leadership||► Work-Life Effectiveness/Flexibility|
|Katherine Giscombe, PhD
Vice President and Women of Color Practitioner, Consulting Services
Vice President, Consulting Services
Senior Associate, Consulting Services
Associate, Consulting Services & Research
Senior Director, Consulting Services
Take action today. Email [email protected] or complete the form below. We will respond to your query within 48 hours.