ERG Discussion Guides
The Catalyst Discussion Guides are tools organizations can leverage to give employees the opportunity to have open dialogue on various diversity, equity, and inclusion topics.
The guides can be used by employee resource groups (ERGs), team leaders, diversity and inclusion practitioners, HR business partners, and others to host a one-hour session. Each guide contains everything needed for a successful dialogue, including:
- Pre- and post-session reads for additional learning.
- Research and key concept overview (with additional notes for the meeting host).
- Discussion starter questions.
The following topics are available:
- Engaging Men
- Why DEI Matters
- The Importance of Sponsorship
- Unconscious Bias
- Empathy in the Workplace
- Gender Identity and Expression
- Race and Racism
- Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace
- Dialogue Across Differences
- Hybrid Workplaces
- Inclusive Leadership
- Ability Inclusion
- Navigating Resistance
- International Women’s Day
These Discussion Guides are for Catalyst Supporter organizations only and are intended for internal use only.
Interested in connecting with other ERGs? Save the date for enERGize: Accelerating Equity on All Fronts taking place virtually on June 7.
This comprehensive, Supporter-only toolkit contains all the resources you need to create and launch an ERG at your organization.
Data and resources for building beneficial and effective Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) for employees and their organizations.
Catalyst’s virtual event series for ERG leaders, EnERGize Your Workforce, revealed some surprising insights.