In-Person Executive Discussion: Challenges and Opportunities for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the Future of Work – What do workers want from their leaders?
June 21, 2023 5:00 pm BST — June 21, 2023 7:00 pm BST
Steelcase 77-79 Farringdon Rd, London, EC1M 3JU
Supporter price: $0.00
June 21, 2023 5:00 pm BST — June 21, 2023 7:00 pm BSTSteelcase 77-79 Farringdon Rd, London, EC1M 3JU Supporter price: $0.00
The workforce of today has higher expectations of their leaders than ever before. These expectations include a greater focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as well as access to flexible work and ethical and empathic leadership.
Businesses that embrace and adapt to these expectations will see improvements in employee engagement, team innovation, productivity, and retention. According to Catalyst research, employees with highly empathic senior leaders report higher levels of creativity (61%) and engagement (76%) than those with less empathic senior leaders (13% and 32%, respectively).
And yet, additional Catalyst research shows:
- Nearly seven out of ten (69%) employees say their manager is too rigid to meet new business challenges with an open and flexible mindset.
- And only one-third of employees experience inclusive team dynamics at their companies.
Join us for an engaging conversation with Catalyst President & CEO Lorraine Hariton and a senior Steelcase executive on the steps we all need to take to be an employer of choice.
You will come away with concrete steps on how to:
- Build a culture of empathic leadership at your company.
- Upskill both employees and leaders in empathic communication.
- Develop more inclusive team norms.
- Implement inclusive change management.
Lorraine Hariton, President & CEO at Catalyst
Eric Valette, VP Sales and Managing Director UK&I, Steelcase
Lucy Kallin, Executive Director EMEA Catalyst
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
If your organization is not a Catalyst Supporter, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance regarding registration.