Based on Catalyst’s longitudinal study, The Promise of Future Leadership: A Research Program on Highly Talented Employees in the Pipeline, this session focuses on the two career advancement strategies measured to have the strongest payoff for women professionals: (1) building mutually-beneficial relationships with influential others and (2) making achievements visible in ways that benefit the individual and organization. Engaging for both men and women, participants will walk away with fresh insights about how to accelerate their careers and gain the tools and plan to make it happen. Participants will:
• Recognize the strategies they currently use to accelerate their careers.
• Understand the full range of career strategies available to them.
• Discover which strategies work for women vs. men and why.
• Identify the help they need—whether in the form of opportunities, skills or insights—as they work to advance their careers.
• Build or strengthen skills that will enable them to effectively leverage the career-advancement strategies that work for women.
• Develop a concrete plan for implementing these strategies at work.
• Expand their professional networks.
We invite business leaders, HR professionals, D&I professionals, and champions of inclusion to join the dialogue. Registration is complimentary for Catalyst Supporters. Space is limited, so early registration is recommended. Please direct any questions to [email protected].
To register for the event, please loginto the catalyst website with your supporter organization email address. Once logged in, you will be able to reserve your ticket at the bottom of this page.