SupChina Women’s Conference 2020
September 9, 2020 9:00 am EDT — September 9, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
Regular price: $50
September 9, 2020 9:00 am EDT — September 9, 2020 12:00 pm EDTRegular price: $50
An Online Event — The SupChina Women’s Conference brings together thought leaders and visionaries for an open dialogue about the continuing empowerment of women in Chinese industry, technology, culture and politics — and how they will continue to transform China’s impact on the world in the new decade.
ATTEND AND LEARN:
- Be inspired by top businesswomen working in or with China and hear the latest trends coming out of their industries.
- Listen to two Keynote Speakers, Jane Sun, CEO of Trip.com and Stella Li, CEO of BYD.
- Catalyst’s President & CEO Lorraine Hariton will speak on the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion for today’s workplace and the workplace of the future.
- Engage in exclusive networking with business leaders hailing from all over the world
- Honor two world-class businesswomen who have reshaped the U.S.-China business community through cultural impact: Yang Lan, the “Oprah Winfrey of China” and CEO of Sun Media; and Janet Yang, a Golden Globe- and Emmy Award-winning Hollywood producer of Joy Luck Club and advisor to Crazy Rich Asians, and the first Asian or Asian woman Governor-At-Large of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.