In-Person Catalyst Conversation: Promises vs. Progress: Following Through on Commitments
July 4, 2023 1:30 pm CEST — July 4, 2023 3:30 pm CEST
Triton Beratungsgesellschaft GmbH Große Gallusstraße 18 Omnitower, Frankfurt am Main, 60312
Supporter price: $0.00
July 4, 2023 1:30 pm CEST — July 4, 2023 3:30 pm CESTTriton Beratungsgesellschaft GmbH Große Gallusstraße 18 Omnitower, Frankfurt am Main, 60312 Supporter price: $0.00
Has your organization made commitments or pledges to increase its diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts over the last few years? If so, some of the following efforts may sound familiar:
- Your organization promised to increase the number of women and members of marginalized groups on the board and at senior levels.
- Your CEO committed to address the gender pay gap.
- Your senior leaders and middle managers were told they must upskill on inclusive leadership behaviors.
A few years after many organizations announced grand commitments to DEI, employees, board members, and the media are beginning to question whether organizations are genuine and have followed through on their commitments. Throwing up your hands and saying, “We tried our best,” is not going to cut it. So, where does your organization stand?
In this session, we will unpack the latest Catalyst Research that found that two characteristics—organizational accountability to DEI, together with fair organizational processes—significantly impact employees’ ability to thrive.
Key Highlights of the Session:
- Assessing the progress and authenticity of organizational commitments to DEI.
- Understanding the impact of organizational accountability and fair processes on employee well-being and success.
- Gaining insights from the latest Catalyst Research.
We invite business leaders, HR professionals, D&I professionals, and champions of inclusion to join us. Registration is complimentary for Catalyst Supporters.
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage in a thought-provoking conversation on the current state of DEI commitments. Together, let’s ensure that organizations uphold their promises and create truly inclusive environments.
We thank Triton Beratungsgesellschaft GmbH for generously hosting for this event.
Note: Please log in to the website with your Catalyst Supporter organization email to access registration. I
If your organization is not a Catalyst Supporter, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance regarding registration.