Catalyst Community: Deloitte Winner Spotlight – “Inspiring Women.” (Webinar Recording)May 14, 2020
This content is available to employees of Catalyst Supporters only.
Not an employee of a Supporter? Find out why and how your organization can become one.
Catalyst Community: Deloitte Winner Spotlight—“Inspiring Women.” Deloitte is committed to advancing a diverse workforce while ensuring that all its people thrive in an inclusive culture where they feel a sense of belonging and can grow. This is well illustrated by Deloitte Australia’s Inspiring Women initiative, which took a sustained, strategic and scalable approach to drive the workplace culture to ensure gender equality became the norm. It has identified and removed barriers to equality within the employee experience to create a level playing field and a more inclusive culture. From 2015 to 2019, representation of women on Deloitte Australia’s executive team increased from 15% to 38% and the percentage of female partners increased from 22% to 30%.
- Richard Deutsch, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Australia
- Cindy Hook, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Asia Pacific
- Clare Harding, Chief Transformation Officer, Deloitte Australia
- Margaret Dreyer, Inclusion, Diversity & Wellbeing National Lead Partner, Deloitte Australia
- Risa Pappas, Senior Associate, Digital Content , Catalyst Creative