From Awareness to Action: Confronting Workplace Mental Health (APAC Webinar Recording)Oct 13, 2021
This content is available to employees of Catalyst Supporters only.
If you are an employee of a Catalyst Supporter, please make sure you registered and logged in using your work email address.
Not an employee of a Supporter? Find out why and how your organization can become one.
It is critical for employers to prioritize mental health to support their employees in times of crisis and beyond. Clear communication, empathetic leadership, and leading by example play an ample role in how employees take care of themselves. Learn individual and organizational strategies.
- Hannah McLeod, Managing Director, City Mental Health Alliance Hong Kong (CMHA HK)
Additional Speakers Featured:
- Felicia Lateef, Lead Benefits Consultant, HR Benefits Total Wellbeing Team, AT&T
- Monika Mielnik, Director, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Mental Health, Bell Canada
- Joanna Duffett, Associate Librarian, Information Center, Catalyst
- Ayisha Gelin, Director of Legal Affairs, Catalyst