Wall Street Journal: Women In the Workplace Forum
September 30, 2020 11:00 am EDT — September 30, 2020 8:25 pm EDT
Regular price: $299
September 30, 2020 11:00 am EDT — September 30, 2020 8:25 pm EDTRegular price: $299
Catalyst is a proud Marketing Partner of the Wall Street Journal’s Women In series, including the annual Women In the Workplace Forum.
This year’s Women In the Workplace Forum will spotlight how senior leaders can stay committed to building better workplaces, even when business has been upended. The program is completely customizable so that you can choose the conversations that fit your schedule and goals. Hear from the CEOs doing things differently. Be part of a highly interactive Town Hall. Participate in deep-dive breakouts. Enjoy after-hours interviews with two of comedy’s freshest voices. And network with peers to ensure all individuals are able to create real change for themselves, their companies and future leaders.
See the full list of speakers below, and the full agenda online.
- Michele G. Buck | Chairman, President and CEO, The Hershey Company
- Jewel Burks Solomon | General Partner, Collab Capital; Head of Google for Startups, US, Google
- Alexandra Carter | Director, Mediation Clinic, Columbia Law School
- Sarah Cooper | Author and Comedian
- Thasunda Duckett | CEO, Chase Consumer Banking
- Jane Fraser | President, Citi; CEO, Global Consumer Banking
- Alexander Hardy | CEO, Genentech
- Tig Nataro | Writer and Comedian
- Sheryl Sandberg | Chief Operating Officer, Facebook
- Carrie Schwab-Pomerantz | Board Chair and President, Charles Schwab Foundation
- Kendra Scott | Founder and CEO, Kendra Scott
- Kevin Sneader | Global Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Lisa Wardell | Chairman and CEO, Adtalem Global Education
- Mike Wirth | Chairman and CEO, Chevron