Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator
Measure inclusion. Get results.
Do your employees feel connected? Valued? Included? How do you measure workplace inclusion?
In today’s uncertain and ever-changing environment, leaders need to understand how their employees are experiencing inclusion in the workplace. Organizations who are dedicated to improving their listening, learning, and understanding, also offer their employees opportunities to share their experiences of inclusion. Diagnostic tools like the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator present this opportunity.
What is the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator?
The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator is the premier diagnostic tool to evaluate and monitor how teams and employees are experiencing inclusion. Based on Catalyst’s 50+ years of research expertise on diversity, inclusion, and women in the workplace, the Accelerator provides a way to look deeper and truly understand employees’ experiences and feelings of inclusion as well as develop actionable strategies and solutions.
The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator is currently available to Catalyst Supporters.
What do supporters get when they launch the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator?
- A data-driven, in-depth survey that has been tested and validated with pilot data from 15 global companies. This survey is available in eight languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Roll-out planning, ongoing monitoring, and guidance by a dedicated Catalyst expert.
- A secure dashboard to track response rates.
- A report on 26 distinct metrics that capture your organization’s overall state of inclusion. These metrics are reported out by gender, race and/or ethnicity, job level, business unit, and location.
- An Insight Session with Catalyst experts to discuss key findings from the survey, next steps, and Catalyst research and resources.
How does the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator advance workplace inclusion?
The Accelerator can help leaders and organizations:
- Understand how employees and teams are experiencing workplace inclusion by examining whether employees feel valued, authentic, trusted, and psychologically safe at work.
- Identify strengths and opportunities for creating positive experiences of inclusion for individuals and teams.
- Leverage research-based, data-informed insights to refresh their D&I strategy, before investing in and launching Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) training programs and initiatives.
Through Catalyst’s framework of exploring drivers, indicators, and outcomes we were able to understand our employees’ perception of inclusion and measure how they value difference.Rohini Anand, Former Senior Vice President Corporate Responsibility and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo
The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator provided us with a first of its kind multi-layered assessment that identified informal practices and behaviours that enhance or inhibit inclusion.Kelly Pereira, Senior Vice President, RBC
To learn more about the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator including pricing options, please submit an inquiry.
Fill out this form to learn more about the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator.
Our consultants will help you turn diversity into a business advantage.
MARC Leaders is program that enables business leaders to enhance awareness of inequality and critical inclusive leadership strategies.
This blended-learning curriculum empowers leaders with the skills they need to build more inclusive workplaces.