Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator
Measure inclusion. Get results.
Your workforce is more diverse. You know that inclusion is the key that turns diversity into a competitive advantage. But do your employees feel connected? Valued? Included? And how do you measure workplace inclusion?
What is the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator?
★ A Catalyst Supporter Exclusive ★
- The premier diagnostic tool to evaluate and monitor how teams and employees are experiencing inclusion.
- Based on Catalyst’s 50+ years of experience on diversity, inclusion, and women in the workplace.
- Data-driven, in-depth measurement and reporting.
- Tested and validated with pilot data from 15 global companies.
- Pinpoints metrics on strengths and opportunities in your workplace.
- Takes a deep look into whether employees feel valued, authentic, trusted, and psychologically safe at work.
- Provides insight into accountability, inclusive leadership, and shared team success drivers.
- Enables decisions that optimize workplace inclusion and enhance leadership diversity.
Through Catalyst’s framework of exploring drivers, indicators, and outcomes we were able to understand our employees’ perception of inclusion and measure how they value difference.Rohini Anand, Senior Vice President Corporate Responsibility and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo
What do Catalyst Supporters get?
- A report on 26 distinct metrics that capture your organization’s overall state of inclusion.
- Drill-down data on gender, race and/or ethnicity, job level, business unit, and/or location.
- Access to a secure dashboard to track response rates.
- Roll-out planning, ongoing monitoring, and guidance by a dedicated Catalyst expert.
- An Insight Session with Catalyst experts to discuss your findings and results.
- Recommendations by Catalyst experts on next steps as you apply your organization’s findings.
The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator provided us with a first of its kind multi-layered assessment that identified informal practices and behaviours that enhance or inhibit inclusion.Kelly Pereira, Senior Vice President Leadership Development, RBC
To learn more about the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator including pricing options, please submit an inquiry.
Fill out this form to learn more about the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator.
Our consultants will help you turn diversity into a business advantage.
MARC Leaders is program that enables business leaders to enhance awareness of inequality and critical inclusive leadership strategies.
This blended-learning curriculum empowers leaders with the skills they need to build more inclusive workplaces.
Catalyst speakers will engage your audiences in a variety of ways, including keynote speeches, presentations, and panel discussions.