MARC Leadership Learning Series – Virtual Global
June 15, 2021 1:00 pm BST — June 15, 2021 4:00 pm BST
Virtual Event *
Supporter price: $1200.00
June 15, 2021 1:00 pm BST — June 15, 2021 4:00 pm BSTVirtual Event * Supporter price: $1200.00
Join us to take the next steps in becoming a gender equity advocate
MARC Leadership Learning Series is an immersive and interactive virtual learning program for senior leaders that inspires participants to deepen understanding, enhance gender partnership and inclusive leadership skills, and promote advocacy for gender equity.
The program is comprised of three-virtual workshops complemented by three self-guided learning modules featuring expert insights from The MARC Summit. Guided by a skilled cross-gender facilitator pair, participants will examine root causes of gender inequity, self-reflect, and practice skills to proactively challenge exclusionary dynamics and barriers to progress. Discussions will provide participants an opportunity to create personal connections to issues of gender conditioning, privilege, healthy masculinity, and more. Leaders will build commitment and capacity as gender partners and advocates for equity.
Participants will explore:
- How gender dynamics, roles, norms, and social conditioning link to the workplace and leadership.
- How bias and systemic advantages/privilege impact employees.
- What it means to recognize intersectional and multidimensional identities and experiences of “otherness”.
- How building strong gender partnerships presents a unique responsibility and opportunity for men.
- What healthy masculinity means and how it impacts individuals and organizational cultures.
- What effective gender partnership is, why it matters and how to put it into practice.
Senior leaders, Director level and above. 70% men.
Three 3-hour facilitated workshops and Three 1.5-hour self-guided learning modules.
As this learning series is a single program in three parts, participants should be prepared to attend all three live sessions of the series.
- Session One: June 15th, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. BST
- Session Two: June 21st, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. BST
- Session Three: June 29th, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. BST
This workshop will include a Global perspective and all are welcome to register. Space is limited so early registration is recommended. Please register by Tuesday, June 1st, 2021. To register, scroll down to the bottom of this page to reserve your ticket.
For questions, please contact the MARC team at [email protected].