EnERGize Your Workforce: Catalyst Event Series
September 22, 2022 11:00 am EDT — September 22, 2022 1:30 pm EDT
Supporter price: $250
Regular price: $500
September 22, 2022 11:00 am EDT — September 22, 2022 1:30 pm EDTSupporter price: $250 Regular price: $500
FOUR-PART ERG EVENT SERIES
This virtual event series will engage and connect Employee Resource Group team leaders and members across companies, industries, functions, and regions.
Participants will gain new ideas and practices on inclusion and will have the opportunity to:
- Define, communicate, and measure ERG goals.
- Learn how to navigate challenges for established or emerging ERGs.
- Determine how to position your ERG for success.
- Gain strategies on ERG funding.
- Connect with ERG leaders and community members.
September 22, Thursday, 11:00 am – 1:30 pm ET
- Support in Action: Securing Funding for ERG Initiatives Employee resource groups require a number of resources to bring value to its members and to the organization. Garnering financial support for initiatives requires thoughtful planning and strategic communications with invested stakeholders. Gain critical insight from ERG members on how to secure funding for your ERG as well as creative ways to fund and budget for priority initiatives.
November 15, Tuesday, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
- Teaming Up: Collaborating for Common Challenges When building or growing an employee resource group (ERG), it’s important to consider that there are likely other ERG teams within your organization going through similar obstacles. Common challenges that many ERGs face include engaging employees with intersecting identities, recruiting new members, developing membership criteria, etc. Join us to share communal strategies and ideas that move the needle in your ERG and learn how troubleshooting collaboratively with other teams can be effective.
April 28, Thursday, 11:00 am – 1:30 pm ET
- Game, Set, Match: Defining Success & Getting to the Goal Today’s employee resource groups (ERGs) are more important than ever. With the global workforce under strain due to Covid-19 and the subsequent fallout from the Great Resignation, along with increased awareness of the urgency of social justice, employees are seeking leaders and team members within their organizations that align on values and understanding. Join us to learn proven and innovative strategies that support your company’s workforce and meet organizational key performance indicators (KPIs).
June 21, Tuesday, 8:00 – 10:30 am ET
- Power-Play Positioning: Setting Your ERG Apart from the Rest Building a successful employee resource group (ERG) takes a significant amount of thought and time. A solid foundation within your organization can support the team’s vision and overall operation. Learn from global ERG leaders and executive sponsors on how to position your ERG for greater visibility and organizational support.
A limited number of all-access packages is available exclusively to Catalyst Supporters in bundles of 15, 30, and 50 tickets. Ticket packages include on-demand access to event content for one month following the event. Tickets are non-transferable.
- 50 all-access tickets – $8,800 USD ($3,700 in savings)
- 30 all-access tickets – $5,500 USD ($2,000 in savings)
- 15 all-access tickets – $3,000 USD ($750 in savings)
- Catalyst Supporter rate per ticket: $250 USD
- Non-Supporter rate per ticket: $500 USD
For questions, please contact [email protected].