Advancing Women: Industry Influencers Share Their Personal Journeys Through Past, Present, Future
October 28, 2019 4:45 pm EDT — October 28, 2019 8:30 pm EDT Regular price: $125
October 28, 2019 4:45 pm EDT — October 28, 2019 8:30 pm EDTRegular price: $125
Catalyst partner NEW (Network of Executive Women) – New York Metro, celebrates the NY Metro Region’s 15th Anniversary with industry influencers in a unique evening featuring three panels in one exciting event.
- PAST: Women who made it to the top share insights on how they broke through the glass ceiling.
- Bobbie O’Hare, Vice President Business Development, JOH
- Cheryl Williams, Chief Information Officer, Wakefern Food Corp.
- PRESENT: C-Suite executives talk about the important roles Men play as Allies.
- Dennis Curran, Chief Commercial Officer, GSK
- Andy Dunn, CEO, Bonobos, a Wal-Mart Company
- FUTURE: Younger generation leaders talk about diversity and their expectations in the workplace.
- Piyush Jain, General Manager, Vice President Marketing Hair Care US, Unilever
- Kara Jordan, Global Trade Marketing, Zx-Ventures
- Paige Rotondo, eCommerce Sales Strategy Specialist, Gatorade PepsiCo
$100 for NEW Members
Additional Information and Registration Details available online.
546 River Drive
Garfield, NJ 07026