Catalyst Awards Conference
The Premier Conference on Women in the Workplace
Join us at the 2019 Catalyst Awards Conference at the New York Hilton Midtown on Thursday, March 14, 2019. Conference passes are $825 per person for Catalyst Supporters and $1,500 per person for all others. Register now!
The 2019 Catalyst Award winners are:
- Bank of America—Investing in Women
- Deutsche Post DHL Group—Women in Management
- Eli Lilly and Company—Employee Journeys and People Strategy
- Schneider Electric—Attracting and Retaining Women in Schneider Electric India
The [email protected] is already here. Breakthrough technologies, social movements, globalization, polarizing politics, and shifting values have pushed us to an inflection point. We can either harness all talent at work to intentionally propel ourselves toward a more inclusive future, or succumb to forces that will make our very workplaces obsolete.
At Catalyst, we are the [email protected] because we are reimagining and building workplaces that work for women. And you are too! Join us at the Catalyst Awards Conference and Dinner to celebrate and learn from Catalyst Award-winning organizations, Supporters, forward-thinking experts, leaders, and luminaries. Together, we’ll rally our forces in businesses, governments, NGOs, and nonprofits and share our visions and actions for building an equitable, diverse, and inclusive Future at Work where we can all thrive.
A History of Excellence and Impact
For more than 30 years, the Catalyst Award has recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business. Over the years, the Catalyst Awards Conference has brought together experts from around the world to share knowledge and shape the dialogue about inclusive leadership and other critical factors related to women and workplaces around the globe. The Conference has also hosted some of the most influential global business leaders as keynote speakers. Previous Conference Keynotes have included:
- (2018) Brian Cornell, Chairman & CEO, Target Corporation
- (2017) Dr. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director of UN Women, La June Montgomery Tabron, President and CEO, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, and Mark A. Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY
- (2016) Marillyn A. Hewson, Chairman, President & CEO, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- (2015) Mary T. Barra, CEO, General Motors Company
- (2014) Rosalind G. Brewer, President & CEO, Sam’s Club
- (2013) Ursula Burns, Chair & CEO, Xerox Corporation
- (2012) Denise Morrison, President & Chief Executive Officer, Campbell Soup Company, and Maggie Wilderotter, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Frontier Communications
- (2011) Irene Rosenfeld, Chairman and CEO, Kraft Foods Inc.
- (2010) Anne M. Mulcahy, Chairman, Xerox Corporation
- (2009) Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO of Avon Products, Inc.
- (2008) Indra K. Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo, Inc.
Catalyst Awards Conference Retrospectives
Our annual event took place on March 14. Over 1,600 executives honored the 2019 Catalyst Award winners.
Learn about the premier honor for organizational initiatives making positive changes that advance women and diverse groups.
View the organizations with Catalyst Award-winning initiatives since the Catalyst Award began back in 1987.