Catalyst Accord 2022: Accelerating the Advancement of Women
Set the Pace of Change
As the demand for talent, high performance, and innovative thinking grows, developing women leaders is critical to business success.
Leading organizations are no longer focused on why they need more women in leadership, but rather on how to accelerate progress.
But the work is not yet done.
The Catalyst Accord 2022 calls on Canadian boards and CEOs to pledge to accelerate the advancement of women in business through these actions:
- Increase the average percentage of women on boards and women in executive positions in corporate Canada to 30% or greater by 2022.
- Share key metrics with Catalyst for annual benchmarking of our collective progress.
To support Catalyst Accord 2022 Signatories in fulfilling this pledge, Catalyst will:
- Help you identify opportunities for progress.
- Provide resources to amplify your commitment, efforts, and successes internally and externally.
- Provide access to a group of CEO-sponsored, board-ready women through Catalyst Women on Board™.
Please note that the Catalyst Accord is completed as of November 2022.
Organizational transparency around DEI metrics not only creates accountability to customers but can also strengthen the internal focus on DEI.
Catalyst Accord signatories see measurable success at their organizations, outperforming their peers in women's representation in corporate Canada.
Data overview of American women at all levels of the workforce, updated to reflect changes during Covid-19 pandemic.
Data and sources for women in STEM industries in Australia, Canada, Europe, India, Japan, and the United States.
Join us for a collaborative discussion where we encourage Supporters to share their organisation’s experiences, insight and practices.