Catalyst Accord 2022: Accelerating the Advancement of Women
Set the Pace of Change
As the demand for talent, high performance, and innovative thinking grows, developing women leaders is critical to business success.
Leading organizations are no longer focused on why they need more women in leadership, but rather on how to accelerate progress.
But the work is not yet done.
The Catalyst Accord 2022 calls on Canadian boards and CEOs to pledge to accelerate the advancement of women in business through these actions:
- Increase the average percentage of women on boards and women in executive positions in corporate Canada to 30% or greater by 2022.
- Share key metrics with Catalyst for annual benchmarking of our collective progress.
To support Catalyst Accord 2022 Signatories in fulfilling this pledge, Catalyst will:
- Help you identify opportunities for progress.
- Provide resources to amplify your commitment, efforts, and successes internally and externally.
- Provide access to a group of CEO-sponsored, board-ready women through Catalyst Women on Board™.
Please note that the Catalyst Accord is completed as of November 2022.
Watch this webinar as we examine the diversity rationale and how through inclusion, it can strengthen any workplace culture.
Join us this International Women's Day for a transformative, thought-provoking Catalyst Conversation that challenges the prevailing myth that work on gender equity in the workplace is no longer an urgent priority.
Webinar: Neurodiversity at Work: Recognizing and Welcoming This Aspect of Identity for Women and Everyone
As diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) measures and programs become standard practice in the workplace, there is an employee population that continues to fall through the cracks: neurodivergent people.
Join us to gain valuable insights from Southwire’s journey with Catalyst’s Men Advocating Real Change (MARC) program and the evolution of their internal approach to DEI accountability and action.
Join us to learn the framework for equalizing benefits and how this supports employees and drives engagement and retention.