Leading with Resiliency: Celebrating Asian Heritage (Webinar Recording)May 20, 2020
This content is available to employees of Catalyst Supporters only.
Not an employee of a Supporter? Find out why and how your organization can become one.
The world and the workplace have changed dramatically over the last few months, testing everybody’s ability to work effectively. In recognition of Asian Heritage commemorative month celebrated in the US and Canada learn about lessons in resiliency, leadership and the contributions made by Pan-Asian leaders globally. Topics to be discussed include: Recommendations/Best practices to combat racism in the workplace, Allyship, Cultural Competencies of Asian Women Leaders and the importance of Board Diversity/Representation.
- Linda Akutagawa, President & CEO of LEAP
- Tina Lee, CEO,T & T Supermarket Inc.
- Caroline Riskey, Managing Director, Global Markets, Goldman Sachs
- Rani Turna, Global Relationship Partner, PwC Canada
- Serena Fong, Vice President, Strategic Engagement, Catalyst
- Sunita Mahtani, Senior Associate, US Corporate Engagement, Catalyst