Report: 2014 Catalyst Census: Women Board DirectorsJan 13, 2015
Women’s Share of Board Seats at US Stock Index Companies
- S&P 500 Companies With 25% or More Women Directors
- S&P 500 Companies With Zero Women Directors
- S&P 500 Board Seats Held by Women by Race/Ethnicity
Women’s Share of Board Seats at Canadian Stock Index Companies
- S&P/TSX 60 Companies With 25% or More Women Directors
- S&P/TSX 60 Companies With Zero Women Directors
Women’s Share of Board Seats at European Stock Index Companies
Research Partners: AT&T Inc.; Bloomberg; BMO Financial Group; The Boston Consulting Group; Cardinal Health, Inc.; Chevron Corporation; Credit Suisse; Debevoise & Plimpton LLP; Dell Inc.; Desjardins Group; Deutsche Bank AG; EY; General Motors Company; Halliburton; Hewlett-Packard Company; IBM Corporation; KeyBank; Kimberly-Clark Corporation; McDonald’s Corporation; Novo Nordisk; Sodexo; State Street Corporation; Symantec; UPS; Verizon
The findings, views, and recommendations expressed in Catalyst reports are not prepared by, are not the responsibility of, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funding organizations.
How to cite this product: Catalyst. 2014 Catalyst Census: Women Board Directors. New York: Catalyst, 2015.