Webinar: The Future of Flex Work
August 12, 2020 11:00 am EDT — August 12, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
Regular price: $300
Supporter price: $0.00
August 12, 2020 11:00 am EDT — August 12, 2020 12:00 pm EDTRegular price: $300 Supporter price: $0.00
For this webinar event, and because inclusive flexible and remote work is more essential than ever, we are excited to be broadcasting a previously recorded virtual engagement, Being Intentional About Inclusion in Flexible and Remote Work.
- Jennifer Bohdanovich, PV Installed Advisor, ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company
- Fran Dillard, MFC Global Diversity and Inclusion Director, Lockheed Martin
- Asha George, Vice President Diversity and Inclusion, Dell
- Michelle Hassinger, Field Marketing Manager, ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company
- Diane Moody, Vice President Organizational Development & Culture, Royal DSM
- Karyn Twaronite, Global Vice Chair – Diversity & Inclusiveness, EY
Catalyst Supporter Organizations – LOGIN
Webinars are COMPLIMENTARY to Catalyst Supporters. To register, please login to the Catalyst website with your Supporter organization email address. Once logged in, you will be able to reserve your ticket at the bottom of this page.
Not a Catalyst Supporter Organization – REGISTER
If you are NOT an employee of a Catalyst Supporter organization, please use the link above to register with payment
Webinar topics, descriptions, dates and times are subject to change. For questions, please contact [email protected].