Strengthen Your Empathy Skills Workshop
Providing the Leadership Skills You Need to Succeed in Uncertain Times
The future of work is now. Today’s disruptive events, social movements, divergent viewpoints, and technological advancements have created a state of flux in the workplace, affecting how, when, and where we work. As complex human beings who bring our whole selves into the workplace, it’s more critical than ever to build connections at work. Institutions and leaders who create more people-centered, inclusive, and flexible workplaces become more resilient, gaining a competitive advantage in the future of work.
The solutions offered in this new area are designed to prepare you for this climate of change, positioning your organization as a more equitable workplace that works for everyone.
Catalyst Future of Work workshops are:
- Highly interactive, with a focus on participatory skill-building in small group settings.
- Facilitated by a live Catalyst expert who connects learners with research-driven content.
- Delivered on a secure virtual learning platform.
- Two hours long.
- Able to host up to 50 participants.
Build new skills for a more equitable future of work.
Take your learning to the next level by checking in on your empathy practices. After completing training in the Demonstrate Empathy at Work workshop and incorporating the skills into your work, return for feedback on your empathy success—and even missteps—as key learning experiences. In addition to receiving tailored peer support and suggestions to improve your empathy in action, you will learn and follow protocols for listening to others’ experiences, enabling real time upskilling in empathic communication.
- Empathy is the foundation for an equitable and inclusive organization. Empathy drives connection and belonging across difference and disruption. It is the skill of showing care for, concern for, and understanding of the life experiences of others, empowering people to appreciate others’ thoughts and feelings.
- Catalyst Research finds that the skill of empathy has positive business outcomes for your organization and your employees, such as increased engagement, innovation, and inclusion, and decreased burnout and intent to leave.
Contact us at [email protected]to learn how your organization can build a more equitable, people-first culture to succeed in the future of work.
Topics:Future of Work
Understand the business case for empathy in this two-hour virtual instructor led training and be empowered with specific empathy strategies you can apply immediately, Connect across disruption by demonstrating empathy in the workplace and receive personalized feedback on your empathy skills.