Demonstrate Empathy at Work Workshop
The future of work is now. Today’s disruptive events, social movements, divergent viewpoints, and technological advancements have created a state of flux in the workplace, affecting how, when, and where we work. As complex human beings who bring our whole selves into the workplace, it’s more critical than ever to build connections at work. Institutions and leaders who create more people-centered, inclusive, and flexible workplaces become more resilient, gaining a competitive advantage in the future of work.
The solutions offered in this new area are designed to prepare you for this climate of change, positioning your organization as a more equitable workplace that works for everyone.
Catalyst Future of Work workshops are:
- Highly interactive, with a focus on participatory skill-building in small group settings.
- Facilitated by a live Catalyst expert who connects learners with research-driven content.
- Delivered on a secure virtual learning platform.
- Two hours long.
- Able to host up to 50 participants.
Build new skills for a more equitable future of work.
Connect across disruption by demonstrating empathy in the workplace. In this two-hour virtual instructor-led training, you will be empowered with specific empathy strategies you can apply immediately, examine video-based examples of empathy in action, and receive personalized feedback on your empathy skills.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the business case for empathy as a critical skill in the future of work.
- Identify the barriers to empathy in the workplace.
- Review scenarios and receive ready-to-upskill tools to bring empathy into your workplace interactions (e.g., team meetings, one-on-one meetings, and more).
- Practice and take back specific behaviors to demonstrate empathy in the workplace and enhance productivity and inclusion for all.
Contact us at [email protected] to learn how your organization can build a more equitable, people-first culture to succeed in the future of work.
Understand the business case for empathy in this two-hour virtual instructor led training and be empowered with specific empathy strategies you can apply immediately, Connect across disruption by demonstrating empathy in the workplace and receive personalized feedback on your empathy skills.