Catalyst Future of Work Summit – Europe
Progress Won’t Pause – How to Drive Change and Equity in the Future of Work
Wednesday, 21 April 2021
The Future of Work is here. Workplaces are being redefined and transformed by disruptive events, social movements, shifting paradigms, and technological advancements. While the pandemic has had a devastating effect on women, particularly women of colour, in the workplace, we also see this as a watershed moment to make impactful change and build a better and more equitable future of work.
Join Catalyst on 21 April as we bring together a group of incredible thought leaders to inspire change and create impact.
The Future of Work Summit will include:
- Highlights of the latest research on the Future of Work
- Lessons for creating psychologically safe workplaces through empathy and trust;
- Key conversations about confronting racism, bias, and inequity in the workplace; and
- Resources to help your organization create an equitable and inclusive future.
Times across Europe are:
- 9 am – 3.45 pm GMT+1 (Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London)
- 10 am – 4.45 pm CET (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna)
- 11 am – 5.45 pm EET (Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul)
Be part of the solution. This is the first conference about the Future of Work that Catalyst is convening specifically for Europe. This one-day summit will identify steps needed to create better workplaces for everyone. Together, we will build an equitable future in which progress won’t pause.
Agenda & Speakers
Vice President, Dell EMC Global Services & GM Dell Bratislava
Partner and Chief Executive, Baker McKenzie’s EMEA+ Region
President & CEO, Catalyst
Dr. Ilham Kadri
Co-CEO & Member of the Managing Board, DSM
COO, Deutsche Bank