Providing the Leadership Skills You Need to Succeed in Uncertain Times
In today’s economic climate, senior leaders are focused on establishing critical new business models to meet an ever-evolving public health and business landscape. Employees are adapting to remote work while simultaneously managing the whole of life’s demands. As organizations navigate new ways of working together, it is imperative for leaders to develop inclusive leadership behaviors (accountability, ownership, allyship, curiosity, humility, and courage) to foster an environment where employees feel trusted, valued, and psychologically safe.
Catalyst’s Leading for Equity and Inclusion workshops are:
- Facilitated by a live Catalyst expert.
- Delivered on a secure virtual learning platform.
- Two hours long.
- Able to host up to 50 participants.
The workshops provide participants with a highly interactive learning experience that connects learners with the facilitator and each other throughout the session.
Our learning curriculum empowers leaders, from executives to frontline employees, with the critical knowledge and skills needed to build more inclusive workplaces, manage diverse teams, and serve diverse clients and customers. In each interactive workshop, learners examine their own assumptions and biases; analyze their own and others’ behaviors; and practice skills through engaging activities, insightful case studies, and practical self-assessment. Emerging leaders, line leaders, directors, and managers will gain a clear understanding of what it means to be an inclusive leader and why it’s essential in today’s global marketplace.
In this workshop, you will:
- Define allyship and key related terms.
- Reflect on and share personal experiences of allyship in action or situations when allyship was needed and not present.
- Identify opportunities and specific actions to turn the word ally into a verb.
- Gain a clearer picture of people’s strengths and unique contributions to better understand how to support your colleagues.
- Combine big picture understanding of structural inequities that affect marginalized groups and unlock powerful opportunities for enacting change within the workplace.
To learn more, contact the LEI team at [email protected].
Download our Virtual Offerings flyer for information on these workshops and more Catalyst virtual learning opportunities.
Topics:Future of Work
Demonstrate authentic communication across differences and develop tools to interrupt bias or discrimination through inclusive expression.
Define microaggression and key related terms and probe pain points that prevent us from talking about and addressing microaggressions.
Providing the Leadership Skills You Need to Succeed in Uncertain Times In today’s economic climate, senior leaders are focused on…