An Amazing Celebration!
On March 8, 2017, International Women's Day, the 2017 Catalyst Award-winning initiatives from 3M, BMO Financial Group, and Rockwell Automation were honored with the prestigious Catalyst Award. For 30 years, the Catalyst Award has recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business.
Save The Date for March 20, 2018 when we will host our annual Catalyst Awards Conference and Dinner in New York City. For more than 30 years these awards have recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business.
Catalyst annually celebrates Catalyst Award-winning initiatives in front of a sold-out crowd of over 1,500 executives at one of the most prestigious and broadly attended events in the business community. The Catalyst Awards Dinner has also been hosted by some of the most influential business leaders around the world. Previous Dinner Chairs have included:
- (2017) David S. Taylor, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Procter and Gamble Company
- (2016) John Veihmeyer, Global Chairman, KPMG International
- (2015) Ellen Kullman, Chair of the Board & Chief Executive Officer, DuPont
- (2014) Co-Chaired by Ilene H. Lang, who stepped down after 10 years as President & Chief Executive Officer, Catalyst, and Peter Voser, Retired Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell plc and Chair, Catalyst Board of Directors
- (2013) James S. Turley, Chairman & CEO, Ernst & Young
- (2012) James S. Turley, Chairman & CEO, Ernst & Young
- (2011) Ursula M. Burns, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Xerox Corporation
- (2010) Jim Skinner, Chief Executive Officer of McDonald's Corporation
Be sure to join us on March 20, 2018. For more information please contact us at [email protected].