Catalyst announces the 2017 Catalyst Award winners!
The winners are in! Initiatives from 3M, BMO Financial Group, and Rockwell Automation are winning the prestigious 2017 Catalyst Award. For 30 years, the Catalyst Award has recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business.
* Register for the Conference online today.
* Reserve your Dinner table by completing this form.
NOTE: The Dinner Program advertisement deadline has been extended to February 8, 2017.
Catalyst is grateful for the generous support of our Sponsors.
|Lead Dinner Sponsor: Nationwide|
|2017 Catalyst Awards Dinner Chair:||David S. Taylor, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Procter and Gamble Company|
Read the press release!
It's official! Catalyst has been selected as a charity partner for the International Women's Day organization in support of its 2017 theme, Be Bold For Change, keenly in line with our own theme of Leadership Redefined!
Reserve Your Table Now
An Evening of Celebration
Each year, Catalyst celebrates Catalyst Award-winning initiatives in front of a sold-out crowd of over 1,500 executives at one of the most prestigious and broadly attended events in the business community. The 2017 Award will be presented to the CEOs of 3M, BMO Financial Group, and Rockwell Automation on March 8, 2017. Watch last year's Dinner here.
The 2017 Catalyst Awards Dinner will recognize 30 years of Catalyst Award-winning initiatives with the evening's theme, Leadership Redefined.
Gender equality is a central tenet to propelling workplaces and the world to a more inclusive future. We must rethink old definitions and create a new vision, which requires:
- Redefining leadership in how we drive inclusion and equal representation at all levels, in all professions, and in all walks of life, including the home.
- Redefining leadership in how we “show up” on gender-related issues with our consumers and stakeholders and in how we amplify our voices externally.
- And, we are redefining leadership in how we all connect and collaborate across organizations (businesses, NGOs/nonprofits, governments, and society) to amplify and accelerate progress toward gender equality.