Workplaces That Work for Women
Intentional change makers like you, in companies around the world, are actively working within their own spheres of influence to build inclusive teams and workplace cultures and you need the right tools, expert knowledge, and stories from the field. What’s right for one individual may not be right for a colleague in a different role. That’s why we’ve organized the 2018 Catalyst Awards Conference agenda along three specialized tracks: D&I Professionals and Organizational Change Makers; Senior Executives; and Emerging Leaders. You’ll learn from us, Catalyst Award winners, and one another—and go back to the workplace with new ideas that you’ll actually use. See the full agenda to find the tools you need to construct effective solutions.
When: March 20, 2018. 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Where: New York Hilton Midtown, 1335 6th Avenue, New York City
A History of Excellence and Impact
For more than 30 years, the Catalyst Award has recognized exceptional efforts that help advance women in business. Over the years, the Catalyst Awards Conference has brought together experts from around the world to share knowledge and shape the dialogue about inclusive leadership and other critical factors related to women and workplaces around the globe. The Conference has also hosted some of the most influential global business leaders as keynote speakers. Previous Conference Keynotes have included:
- (2017) Dr. Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director of UN Women, La June Montgomery Tabron, President and CEO, The W.K. Kellogg Foundation, and Mark A. Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY
- (2016) Marillyn A. Hewson, Chairman, President & CEO, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- (2015) Mary T. Barra, CEO, General Motors Company
- (2014) Rosalind G. Brewer, President & CEO, Sam’s Club
- (2013) Ursula Burns, Chair & CEO, Xerox Corporation
- (2012) Denise Morrison, President & Chief Executive Officer, Campbell Soup Company, and Maggie Wilderotter, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Frontier Communications
- (2011) Irene Rosenfeld, Chairman and CEO, Kraft Foods Inc.
- (2010) Anne M. Mulcahy, Chairman, Xerox Corporation
- (2009) Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO of Avon Products, Inc.
- (2008) Indra K. Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo, Inc.
Be sure to join us on March 20, 2018. For more information contact us at [email protected].
Catalyst Awards Conference Retrospectives
- 2017 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2016 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2015 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2014 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2013 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2012 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2011 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2010 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2009 Catalyst Awards Conference
- 2008 Catalyst Awards Conference