Learn more about Catalyst Honours and the Champion nomination process. Questions? Reach out to [email protected].
2022 Catalyst Honours Champions
- Katherine (Katie) Dudtschak, Former Executive Vice President, Regional Banking, Personal & Commercial Banking, RBC (En français)
- Édith Cloutier, Regional President for Quebec, VP of Sales for Ottawa, Quebec, and Federal, Rogers Communications (En français)
- Nicole McCormick, Senior Manager of Newsgathering, CityNews, Rogers Sports & Media (En français)
- Swanzy Quarshie, CFA, Director, Energy Sales Specialist, Global Banking and Markets, Scotiabank (En français)
- Beth S. Horowitz, Corporate Director; Former President & CEO, Amex Canada Inc. (En français)
About Catalyst Honours
Catalyst Honours recognizes exceptional role models who are accelerating progress for women in the workplace. Launched in Canada in 2010, Catalyst Honours has recognized 65 outstanding individuals as representing the gold standard for inclusive leadership.
Questions about Catalyst Honours? Please contact [email protected] for details.
2022 Catalyst Honours took place on November 9 and focused on “The Great Reimagining: Making Work Work for Women.”
Roundtable: How to Nominate a Leader for the 2023 Catalyst Honours
Catalyst Honours is a coveted award which represents the gold standard for inclusive leadership across corporate Canada. Since 2010, Catalyst…
Nominate a Champion
Learn how to nominate a champion for the Catalyst Honours.
Catalyst Honours Champions
View all winners of the Catalyst Honours since its beginnings in 2010.
Catalyst Honours FAQ
Catalyst Honours recognizes exceptional role models for accelerating progress for women in the workplace in Canada.