Women CEOs of the S&P 500 (List)Feb 03, 2023
This list names all the women who currently hold CEO positions at S&P 500 companies, based on the January 2023 S&P 500 list.* Women currently hold 41 (8.2%) of CEO positions at those S&P 500 companies.
- Mary T. Barra, General Motors Company
- Corie Barry, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Maria Black, ADP, Inc.
- Gina Boswell, Bath and Body Works, Inc.
- Gail K. Boudreaux, Elevance Health, Inc.
- Rosalind Brewer, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Michele Buck, The Hershey Company
- Debra A. Cafaro, Ventas, Inc.
- Safra A. Catz, Oracle Corporation
- Ellen G. Cooper, Lincoln National Corporation
- Joanne Crevoiserat, Tapestry
Stephanie Ferris, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- Jane Fraser, Citigroup, Inc.
- Adena T. Friedman, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Lynn J. Good, Duke Energy
- Tricia Griffith, The Progressive Corporation
- M. Susan Hardwick, American Water Works Company, Inc.
- Vicki Hollub, Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Jennifer M. Johnson, Franklin Resources, Inc.
- Kate Johnson, Lumen Technologies, Inc.
- Reshma Kewalramani, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Christine A. Leahy, CDW Corporation
- Sarah London, Centene Corporation
- Karen S. Lynch, CVS Health Corporation
- Judy Marks, Otis Worldwide Corporation
- Phebe N. Novakovic, General Dynamics
- Lisa Palmer, Regency Centers Corporation
Jennifer A. Parmentier, Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Kristin Peck, Zoetis Inc.
- Patricia K. Poppe, PG&E Corporation
- Linda Rendle, The Clorox Company
- Barbara Rentler, Ross Stores, Inc.
- Jennifer Rumsey, Cummins, Inc.
- Lori J. Ryerkerk, Celanese Corporation
- Julie Sloat, American Electric Power
- Lisa Su, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Julie Sweet, Accenture
- Carol B. Tomé, United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Leagh Turner, Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (co-CEO)
- Jayshree V. Ullal, Arista Networks, Inc.
- Kathy J. Warden, Northrop Grumman Corporation
*The S&P 500, published by Dow Jones, is not a static list. Catalyst accesses the list annually to create our CEO list and adds updates throughout the year when possible. Women are counted in our list starting on the date they officially take their positions.
Catalyst also maintains an historical list of women CEOs that have appeared on the Fortune list from 1972-2022.
How to cite this product: Women CEOs of the S&P 500. (2023, February 3). Catalyst.