Women CEOs of the S&P 500 (List)Mar 25, 2022
This list names all the women who currently hold CEO positions at S&P 500 companies, based on the January 2022 S&P 500 list.* Women currently hold 32 (6.4%) of CEO positions at those S&P 500 companies.
- Mary T. Barra, General Motors Company
- Corie Barry, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Gail K. Boudreaux, Anthem, Inc.
- Rosalind Brewer, Walgreen Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Michele Buck, The Hershey Company
- Debra A. Cafaro, Ventas, Inc.
- Safra A. Catz, Oracle Corporation
- Joanne Crevoiserat, Tapestry
- Shar Dubey, Match Group
- Jane Fraser, Citigroup, Inc.
- Adena T. Friedman, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Lynn J. Good, Duke Energy
- Tricia Griffith, The Progressive Corporation
- Vicki Hollub, Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Jennifer M. Johnson, Franklin Resources, Inc.
- Reshma Kewalramani, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Christine A. Leahy, CDW Corporation
- Sarah London, Centene Corporation
- Karen S. Lynch, CVS Health Corporation
- Judy Marks, Otis Worldwide Corporation
- Phebe N. Novakovic, General Dynamics
- Lisa Palmer, Regency Centers Corporation
- Kristin Peck, Zoetis Inc.
- Linda Rendle, The Clorox Company
- Barbara Rentler, Ross Stores, Inc.
- Lori J. Ryerkerk, Celanese Corporation
- Lisa Su, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Julie Sweet, Accenture
- Sonia Syngal, Gap, Inc.
- Carol B. Tomé, United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Jayshree V. Ullal, Arista Networks, Inc.
- Kathy J. Warden, Northrop Grumman Corporation
*The S&P 500, published by Dow Jones, is not a static list. Catalyst accesses the list annually to create our CEO list and adds updates throughout the year when possible. Women are counted in our list starting on the date they officially take their positions. We strive to keep this CEO list accurate and timely; if you have found that we have missed something, or have any questions, please submit that information here.
You can learn more about our methodology and the information used to create this List and our Pyramid here.
Catalyst also maintains an historical list of women CEOs that have appeared on the Fortune list from 1972-2022.
How to cite this product: Women CEOs of the S&P 500. (25, March 2022). Catalyst.