Statement on US Supreme Court Decision Overturning Roe v. WadeJune 24, 2022
A Message From Catalyst
As advocates for gender equity in the workplace, we at Catalyst believe that women, and everyone, must have the individual freedom and equal rights to choose the personal and professional paths they wish to follow. Healthcare decisions are deeply personal.
Access to the full range of reproductive healthcare is critical for full and equal participation in the workplace; it enables people to show up, stay in, and advance at work. Limiting or removing access to reproductive healthcare will exacerbate inequities.
We are committed to providing our Supporters with the research, tools, and resources needed to navigate this issue and the difficult conversations around it, as we recognize that people hold different points of view on reproductive rights.
For 60 years, Catalyst has challenged gender bias and systemic barriers to women’s progress in the workplace. Closing the pay gap, paid leave policies, workplace flexibility and prioritizing childcare are important actions employers can take to better support women and parents in the workplace. Our mission to accelerate progress for women through workplace inclusion remains more urgent than ever.
Catalyst President & CEO
Catalyst Resources on Navigating Difficult Conversations and Leading with Empathy
- Addressing Burnout in the Workplace (Topic Overview)
- CEO Activism (Trend Brief)
- Conversation Ground Rules (Infographic; Supporter-only)
- Empathy in the Workplace: Flip the Script (Infographic; Supporter-only)
- Leading with Empathy: Knowledge Burst (Microlearning module; Supporter-only)
- Practices (Supporter-only): Bank of America, RBC, Eli Lilly
- Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace (Topic Overview)
- Talking Across Differences: Ask Catalyst Express (Curated Resource List)