Webinar Recording: DEI Efficacy: Preempting Pitfalls for Sustained Impact and ValueDec 18, 2023
This content is available to employees of Catalyst Supporters only.
If you are an employee of a Catalyst Supporter, please make sure you registered and logged in using your work email address.
Not an employee of a Supporter? Find out why and how your organization can become one.
DEI work is not easy, but it is necessary – and when done well can have a profound and lasting impact on organizations. While many companies have made DEI a top priority, many organizations encounter pitfalls that lead to initiatives with little impact. How can companies preempt challenges to ensure their DEI strategy drives results and sustains value?
Watch this webinar as we discuss how teams can garner the support and tools they need to acknowledge and learn from missteps, own their impact, and plan for the unexpected.
- Growing pains: Understanding what works and what doesn’t.
- Recognizing the distinction between equality and equity.
- Acknowledging structures that marginalized groups need to thrive at work.
- Implementing change management through senior leadership buy-in and funding vs. being single-handedly owned by the DEI function.
- Looking beyond the diversity quota and finding ways to create a sense of belonging for employees from diverse backgrounds.
Lynette Barksdale, Global Head, Inclusion & Diversity at Visa
Natacha Buchanan, Chief Diversity Officer at ConocoPhillips
Roselle Gonsalves, Managing Director, Inclusion & Reconciliation at ATB Financial
Kelly (Kleinkort) Montes, Executive Director, US at Catalyst
Note: Please log in to the website with your Catalyst Supporter organization email to access the recording.