Tool: Using Talent Management to Support Inclusion: A How-To Guide for OrganisationsJan 04, 2012
In the midst of demands for innovation and business expansion, organisations in India are increasingly challenged by the need to maximize employee talent. Using Talent Management to Support Inclusion: A How-To Guide for Organisations is designed to assist human resources and diversity professionals as well as senior leaders:
- Improve talent management systems.
- Minimize workplace inequities and gender biases.
- Build awareness about talent management practices.
- Assess organizational talent management approaches.
- Apply knowledge about talent management to a case study.
- Enhance their understanding of talent management, gender diversity, and gender-bias risks.