Resources for Talking Across Differences
How do you discuss tough topics in a productive and meaningful way?
It can be easy to shut down conversations when the topic is sensitive or controversial. But having these challenging conversations helps us understand and bridge differences.
Catalyst has resources to help you learn how to encourage different perspectives, and help your colleagues feel heard and valued.
- Talking Across Differences: Ask Catalyst Express
- Conversation Ground Rules (Infographic)
- Practices around Courageous Conversations: Bank of America, RBC, Eli Lilly
Learn to lead with empathy:
- The Power of Empathy in Times of Crisis and Beyond (Report)
- Leading with Empathy (Knowledge Burst)
- Why Leaders Must Connect More During Times of Crisis (Report)
- Are You an Empathic Leader? (Quiz)
- Empathy in the Workplace: Flip the Script (Infographic)
- Why Empathy Is a Superpower in the Future of Work (Report)