Responding to Today’s Volatile Social Climate Strategically and Authentically
In these times of social instability, global unrest, and rapid communication, organizations and their governing bodies are vulnerable to unprecedented public scrutiny and reputational risk. Movements such as #MeToo and activist campaigns stemming from an unpredictable and often polarizing political environment have put the onus squarely on boards to own the organization’s response—in a way that feels authentic and aligned with organizational goals.
With corporate reputation on the line, what can board directors and corporate leaders do to safeguard employees and shareholder value?
This invitation-only gathering is co-hosted by Catalyst and the 30% Club Canada.
- The Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development, Government of Canada
- Rahul Bhardwaj, President & CEO, Institute of Corporate Directors
- Lorraine Hariton, President & CEO, Catalyst
- Linda Hasenfratz, CEO, Linamar Corporation
- Marcia Moffat, Managing Director, BlackRock Canada
Please contact Ashley Mac Isaac-Butler at [email protected] for more information.