As the majority of leaders in most organizations, men are in a prime position to influence cultural and organizational change. Yet many men have not been part of the conversation of workplace equity, and the benefits and challenges men specifically face in supporting inclusion has largely been left unexamined.
This webinar will consider findings from Catalyst's research on ways to engage men as full partners in creating gender-inclusive workplaces, key factors that bring that men to the table, and it will draw on the experience of expert panelists in resolving critical barriers to men’s participation in creating solutions. Attendees will also be introduced to opportunities through Catalyst’s MARC (Men Advocating Real Change, www.onthemarc.org) initiative, which empowers men and women to collaborate in leading change efforts.
- Deanna Bass, Director-Human Resources, Global Diversity and Inclusion, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Demetriouse Russell, Independent Consultant
- Michael Welp, Co-Founder, White Men as Full Diversity Partners
- Jared Cline, Senior Associate, Community Manager of ontheMARC.org
- Sarah Dinolfo, Director, Research