Hosted by the LSE Business Review, Women in Journalism UK and Catalyst Inc.
Join this event to hear from a panel of experts, including Allyson Zimmermann, Executive Director, Catalyst Europe, on how the front pages of national newspapers portray women in terms of content and bylines.
- Marina Franchi (@marinapfranchi) is an LSE100 Fellow.
- Katie Hind (@katiehind) is a show business writer at the Mail on Sunday.
- Jane Martinson (@janemartinson) is a Guardian columnist.
- Eleanor Mills (@EleanorMills) is Editorial Director of The Sunday Times, Editor of The Sunday Times Magazine, and Chair of Women in Journalism.
- Allyson Zimmermann (@AllyZimmermann) is Executive Director of Catalyst Europe.
- Helena Vieira (@helenavieira1) is LSE Business Review’s managing editor.
Twitter Hashtag for this event: #LSEWiJ
If you are an employee of a Catalyst Supporter organization, and are interested in attending, please email us at [email protected].
Additional information can be found here.