Isabelle Kürschner, Catalyst Europe Ambassador to the Germanic Region, led a panel discussion titled How to Win Men’s Support for Change that offered practitioners strategic insights on how to win men’s support for ending gender disparities at the DLDwomen13 hosted by DLD (Digital-Life-Design). Guest panelists included Lars Einar Engström, internationally renowned author and MARC (Men Advocating Real Change) blogger, and Ursula Schwarzenbart, Chief Diversity Officer, Daimler.
15 July 2013
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. CET
- The ‘How to Win Men’s Support for Change’ panel was held in Munich, Germany.
- Attendees gathered to gain insight on how to overcome gender disparities in the workplace with the support of men.
- Isabelle Kürschner, Catalyst Europe Ambassador to the Germanic Region, led the panel discussion.
- Ursula Schwarzenbart, Chief Diversity Officer, Daimler, shared her outlook on what it will take to garner support from men.
- Internationally renowned author Lars Einar Engström spoke about his experiences of blogging about female empowerment through MARC (Men Advocating Real Change).