Most Requested Information Center Products
The highly experienced librarians and fact checkers in the Catalyst Information Center (IC) create numerous products for Catalyst, our supporters, the media, and the general public that can assist with news stories, scholarship, and research efforts on women in the workplace.
Browse all IC and Catalyst products in the Knowledge Center and quickly grab the most popular items below.
Quick Takes: Statistical Overview of Topics and Regions
Ask Catalyst Express: Curated Resources on Select Topics
- Workplace trends
- Diversity recruitment
- Inclusive workplace for LGBTQI employees
- Business-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Benchmarking data on women and men
Full list of Ask Catalyst Express Topics
S&P 500 Pyramids: Visual Representations of the Gender Leadership Gap
First Steps: Brief Primers on Diversity and Inclusion Issues
Catalyst Information Center Guide To Benchmarking: Companies and firms are often reluctant to publicly share workforce and workplace metrics with peers and competitors. This guide provides a summary of both the better- and some lesser-known benchmarking resources.
- Gender Diversity At The Top Pays Off From the Boardroom to the C-Suite: Having more women on the board may help companies solve the problem of insufficient numbers of women in their executive ranks.
- The Link Between Collective Intelligence and Diversity: Diverse groups tend to leverage members’ varied experiences, which reduces groupthink and can lead to more innovation and better problem-solving.
List of Women CEOs of the S&P 500
- Women CEOs of the S&P 500: All the women who currently hold CEO positions at S&P 500 companies.