Everyone can be a great leader—inspiring others and helping them feel included and engaged. Join Catalyst, in partnership with edX, in a series of online courses that will show your employees how to become inclusive leaders and effective communicators. CatalystX trainings are Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), which allow for unlimited worldwide participation in a virtual setting. Employees can take the courses on a schedule that works for them—courses are self-paced and available 24/7. Employees can audit CatalystX for free or can earn a Verified Certificate, which can be used to prove completion of trainings for performance reviews or workplace accountability. EdX also provides integration with Learning Management Systems.
Unconscious Bias: From Awareness to Action (1.5-2 hours)
- Competitive organizations are looking to leverage diversity and build high performing, innovative teams but one barrier that can get in the way is unconscious bias. In this short solutions-oriented course, learn to identify unconscious bias and to develop positive habits that help mitigate its impact in your workplace. Learn to test your assumptions and start building inclusion today.
Bonus for Catalyst Supporter Companies: Post-course Facilitation Guide. The Facilitation Guide contains everything you need for a successful one-hour post-course activity for 20-30 employees, including sample email, script, and detailed instructions to give employees the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the impact of bias and micro-aggressions in your workplace.
- Inclusive workplaces create environments where everyone can thrive—and it all starts with communicating effectively across differences. Catalyst research has shown that fostering strong communication skills is essential to organizational culture change. This one-hour course introduces you to three basic communication skills for building inclusion: dialogue to reach understanding; micro-affirmations; and how to be an ally.
Bonus for Catalyst Supporter Companies: Post-course Facilitation Guide. The Facilitation Guide contains everything you need to host a successful one-hour post-course activity for 15 or fewer participants per session including sample email, script, and detailed instructions to give employees the opportunity to better understanding of how to apply the communications skills learned in the course to your own workplace.
- Everyone can be a great leader—inspiring others and helping them feel included and engaged. Learn how to develop and refine the inclusive leadership skills known as the ”EACH” behaviors—Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility.
- Flexibility creates a workplace that not only works for women, but is an important recruitment and retention tool for Millennials, Boomers, and all employees. Explore the importance of inclusive leadership in creating flexible—and productive—work environments.
- Join Catalyst and other experts to develop communication skills that bring out the best in you and in others. In this more in-depth communications course, learn approaches, frameworks, and tools for communicating effectively in your professional and personal life.
Can MOOCs Solve Your Training Problem?
Harvard Business Review
Made Possible By
Board Circle Donors
BMO Financial Group
President Circle Donors
Allstate Insurance Company
Mary Beth Hogan
Ed and Stephanie Streeter