Catalyst is committed to helping your organization keep its inclusion efforts in place and progressing. One way is by offering our subject matter experts to your communities of employees and partners. At this time we are delivering virtual engagements exclusively.
Catalyst’s Speakers Bureau believes in the power of knowledge and of community. We connect inclusive leaders with communities of purpose-driven individuals to address a range of topics specific to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Catalyst’s Speakers Bureau is a fee-for-service resource, with preferred rates for Catalyst Supporters.
Our expertise is suitable for a variety of engagement types, ranging from:
- Keynote Speeches
- Research Overviews
- Structured Interviews
- Fireside Chats
- Panel Discussions
Catalyst’s speaking engagement fees-for-service typically range between $5,000 – $8,500 USD, depending upon speaker, delivery modality, geography, and most importantly, your budget. We work with our Supporters so please inquire within for additional details and pricing options.
- Inclusive Leadership: Accelerating inclusion efforts and diminishing divisions in workplaces and society through behaviors such as trusting your team and inclusive communication, especially during times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Gender, Race, & Ethnicity: Why tackling existing inequities in our communities and workplaces related to gender, race & ethnicity is a business and societal imperative for women, especially for women of color.
- Unconscious Bias/#BiasCorrect: Disrupting biases that act as invisible barriers for women in the workplace.
- Women & the Future of Work: We are living the future of work now. Inclusion is one way to manage the disruption and prepare your human capital strategies for success. Catalyst has identified priority areas that create opportunities for women in developing a more equitable future for all:
- Developing Inclusive and Flexible Teams: Working remotely with inclusion and flexibility help create agility for business continuity and serve as an accelerator of inclusion in this shifting paradigm of work and life.
- Reskilling/Upskilling & an Expanded Talent Pool: Human skills, such as empathy, collaboration, and creativity help organizations weather disruptions now and into the future, building a more equitable workplace for all.
- Trends for Women and the Future of Work: A broad overview of trends and opportunities for women and the future of work, helping us build an inclusive and more equitable future for all.
- Other Hot Topics
Our Expert Speakers
Submit A Request
To engage a Catalyst expert speaker in your next virtual event, please contact us at [email protected]
Looking to move from awareness building to action? Go beyond the keynote with training to lock in the learning with Catalyst’s Learning and Advisory Services.
This blended-learning curriculum empowers leaders with the skills they need to build more inclusive workplaces.
MARC Leaders is program that enables business leaders to enhance awareness of inequality and critical inclusive leadership strategies.