My Career Toolkit: Job Search
Find an inclusive workplace.
- Après: Job search engine for women reentering the workforce, including postings for full- and part-time, project-based, flex-time, and volunteer work. Offers articles, learning tools, and a roster of career coaches.
- Association for Women in Science: Job board featuring opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for women professionals.
- AVTAR I-WIN: Career services for professional women in India, providing career and consulting resources, a job search engine, and a list of best companies (in collaboration with Working Mother).
- Business and Professional Women’s Foundation Career Center: Job board for working women and veterans.
- Careers For Women (CFW Careers): A coaching approach to search, providing career counsel to women and men of all levels, particularly focused on sales.
- Fairy God Boss: Directory of job and company reviews for women.
- FlexJobs: Job search site specializing in professional telecommuting, part-time, freelance, and flexible jobs.
- HigherEdJobs: Job search engine, news, and career resources for occupations in higher education across the world.
- Idealist: Directory of job postings, internships, volunteering and action opportunities, and events for the non-profit and NGO fields.
- InHerSight: Directory of job and company reviews for women.
- iRelaunch: Job postings, advice, coaching, and tools for those reentering the workforce.
- Job Search Central, New York Public Library: One-stop-shop for job seekers, including a job search engine, blog, pro-bono career coaching, and workshops.
- The Mom Project: Whether you are an organization seeking top talent or an individual looking for the right professional role, The Mom Project connects talented women with world-class employers that respect work and life integration.
- Out for Work: Nonprofit organization educating and preparing LGBT college students and their allies for the workplace. Includes a listing of supporting employers, a Career Center library, and conferences for students and alumni.
- Power To Fly: Job postings, workplace reviews, and employer branding services platform connecting Fortune 500 companies and fast-growing startups with women who are looking for technology companies that value gender diversity and inclusion.
- Professional Diversity Network: Job board and professional network for diverse communities. Specific job boards are available for women, African-American, military, people with disabilities, Asian, LGBT, and Latinx job seekers.
- Prokanga: A high-touch talent source for organizations seeking high-caliber talent that places a significant value on flexibility.
- Quintessential – Canada/Canadian Job and Career Resources: Job boards and career resources for job seekers in Canada powered through LiveCareer.
- Sheroes: Career center for women in India, including mentoring, courses, certifications, workshops, and job postings from employers offering career advancement potential and flexible work arrangements.
- Simply Hired: Search engine of job postings in the United States.
- Women’s Joblist: Job search engine that connects job seekers to diverse and inclusive employers through external job boards.
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies: List of reviewed workplaces with paid leave and other forward-thinking policies.
- Vitae: Online hub for careers in higher education, providing a job search engine, news, advice, networking, and management of résumé, curriculum vitae, syllabi, and related documents.
This toolkit identifies organizations and resources that may be helpful for you no matter what your career stage.
Launch (or advance) your career by gaining an education and securing financial aid.
Find a community of like-minded professionals that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Find resources for flexible work arrangements and health and family issues.
Take advantage of learning and networking opportunities that may land you a seat on a corporate board.