The MARC Community is an online hub for men committed to addressing gender inequality in the workplace. We feature the work of business leaders and organizations in our webinars and blogs and offer an exclusive forum for individuals from Catalyst Supporter organizations and MARC Leaders participants.
The focus of the MARC community is:
- Publicly showcasing individuals and organizations leading the way on engaging men.
- Providing tools and research to empower men, women, and organizations.
- Facilitating collaboration, action planning, and the exchange of best practices in our forum.
Features of the MARC Community
MARC provides a number of ways for members to engage, including:
- MARC blog. Conversations about gender tend to be one-sided and focus on women’s perspectives. The MARC blog was created to explore why gender equality matters to men. We feature business leaders and organizations that are making a difference—get in touch if you’d like to write for us.
- MARC forum. The MARC forum is a space for like-minded individuals to exchange ideas, ask difficult questions, and collaborate towards solutions. Our forums are exclusive to individuals from Catalyst Supporter organizations and MARC programming participants.
- MARC webinars. On-going learning is important. Hear from thought leaders on the ideas and best practices that are making a difference today—and what’s coming next.
- MARC-to-Go. This weekly newsletter keeps subscribers up to date with the latest MARC content and events. Join our mailing list today.
Individuals are invited to:
- Read, comment on, and share blog posts from business leaders.
- Take action with inclusion tips for men, women, and organizations.
- Attend MARC webinars on leading best practices.
- Individuals from Catalyst Supporter organizations and MARC programming participants—enjoy access to an exclusive network of collaborators from around the world.
Catalyst Supporter organizations are invited to:
- Draft senior leader guest blog posts to role model inclusive leadership and signal your organization’s commitment to diversity. Here’s an an example.
- Share MARC content via your internal diversity newsletters and intranet.
- Encourage leaders to exchange ideas for advancing gender equality in our exclusive forum.
This MARC Leaders Workshop is a unique Catalyst program that enables directors through senior executives to sharpen awareness of inequality,…
MARC Networks accelerate culture change through peer coaching. Intended for leaders who have taken part in MARC Leaders or similar…
MARC Teams is a group-learning strategy for creating inclusive workplaces on a grassroots level. In a MARC Team, a small…
New York City, NY, February 26, 2019—Engaging male leaders has never been more critical to real, sustainable workplace equality. Recognizing…