Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator
Measure inclusion. Get results.
Do your employees feel connected? Valued? Included? And how do you measure workplace inclusion?
In today’s uncertain and ever-changing environment, leaders’ desire and need to understand how their employees are experiencing inclusion is a workplace imperative. Organizations who are dedicated to improving their learning, listening, and understanding, also offer their employees opportunities to share their experiences of inclusion.
Diagnostic tools like the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator are one of those opportunities. The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator provides a way to look deeper and to truly understand employees’ experiences and feelings of inclusion as well as develop actionable strategies and solutions that are relevant for employees today. The Accelerator can help organizations inform their decisions about:
- Understanding if employees are experiencing workplace inclusion and how teams may experience inclusion differently than others.
- Leveraging research-based, data-informed insights to refresh D&I strategy, before launching and investing in D&I training programs.
- Utilizing inclusion-specific data with ERGs to better inform strategic programming initiatives within organizations.
What is the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator?
★ A Catalyst Supporter Exclusive ★
- The premier diagnostic tool to evaluate and monitor how teams and employees are experiencing inclusion. Available in two versions: a short, 5-minute pulse check version called “Starter” and a longer, deep-dive version called “Premier.”
- Based on Catalyst’s 50+ years of experience on diversity, inclusion, and women in the workplace.
- Data-driven, in-depth measurement and reporting.
- Tested and validated with pilot data from 15 global companies.
- Pinpoints metrics on strengths and opportunities in your workplace.
- Takes a deep look into whether employees feel valued, authentic, trusted, and psychologically safe at work.
- Provides insight into accountability, inclusive leadership, and shared team success drivers.
- Available in three languages (English, Canadian French, and Spanish).
- Enables decisions that optimize workplace inclusion and enhance leadership diversity.
Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator Premier Version
The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator Premier is a deep and comprehensive view of how your employees and teams are experiencing workplace inclusion. The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator Premier leverages the unique Catalyst approach and framework that helps organizations pinpoint strengths and areas of opportunity to create positive shared team climate and individual experiences of inclusion.
- A report on 26 distinct metrics that capture your organization’s overall state of inclusion.
- Drill-down data on gender, race and/or ethnicity, job level, business unit, and/or location.
- Access to a secure dashboard to track response rates.
- Unlimited sample size (minimum 500 for premier).
- Roll-out planning, ongoing monitoring, and guidance by a dedicated Catalyst expert.
- An Insight Session with Catalyst experts to discuss your findings and results.
- Recommendations by Catalyst experts on next steps as you apply your organization’s findings.
Through Catalyst’s framework of exploring drivers, indicators, and outcomes we were able to understand our employees’ perception of inclusion and measure how they value difference.Rohini Anand, Former SVP Corporate Responsibility and Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo, Senior Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisor
The Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator provided us with a first of its kind multi-layered assessment that identified informal practices and behaviours that enhance or inhibit inclusion.Kelly Pereira, Senior Vice President Leadership Development, RBC
To learn more about the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator including pricing options, please submit an inquiry.
Fill out this form to learn more about the Catalyst Inclusion Accelerator.
Our consultants will help you turn diversity into a business advantage.
MARC Leaders is program that enables business leaders to enhance awareness of inequality and critical inclusive leadership strategies.
This blended-learning curriculum empowers leaders with the skills they need to build more inclusive workplaces.
Catalyst speakers will engage your audiences in a variety of ways, including keynote speeches, presentations, and panel discussions.